Friday, October 22, 2010

that's all.

prompt: write something (a poem, a few words, some sentences) about someone that you look up to, someone that you are inspired by...here's their thoughts:

i love me. and my family except my mother.
my inspiration is my little brother.
that's all.

--

mahal ko ang aking pamilya kasi
kundi sa kanila wala ako dita sa
mundo kahit anong pag kakamali ko
nandyan parin sila at
hindi nila ako pinababayaan

translation:
i love my family because
if not for them, i would not be here
in the world, despite the wrong things i've done
they are still there
and they do not just leave me

--

my inspiration in my life
is my mother because she is the
one who teaches me for the good
things i do and admire me all
the time

--

a very special person to me,
is no other than my family,
i love the way they treat me,
and the times and day they spent with.

they are my good inspirations,
and i love their every instructions
in every most important thing with them is all about my education

i love my own life together with them
its because i am very happy when i'm with them
so that's why they are very important
cause everytime, i feel like a flower
that is ever always pregnant

--

i'm looking up to my mother because she is such a wonderful person, and some reasons why i can say this things is because she is always there for me, whenever i need her or i'm sad or in any way i need anything or someone to be with. and other is because of her great personalities such as being so caring and loving, and understanding whenever i've done something wrong, and supporting me always or whenever i need her, and her perseverance in everything, but specially in taking good care of me and us.

No comments:

Post a Comment